1. How long does it take for a web design to be finished and be online?
Well it all the depends on how easy it is to get all the information that is related with the company. Because you are a professional in your industry, you are perfect candidate to supply this information that your potential customer will read on your website.
2. How will my website be designed?
We use a professional platform called platform, which is a Content Managed Platform. Which allows us to create a responsive and modern website with all the themes available.
3. How will my website look?
Because of the huge variety of themes available, you have almost limitless possibilities of how your website can and should look like.
4. Who will host my website online?
We use the professional help of Afrihost to keep all our client happy. They have great support and a 99% network up time. Link to Afrihost.
5. Who will register my domain?
We will help you with this part, all we need is just the great name that you chose, but if you would like to see if your domain is available, please visit this link and see if it maybe doesn’t already exist.
6. How much does a website cost?
7. What do I need to get started with the process?
What we need to get the ship moving is:
- Your info to register for the hosting, your Name, Last Name, Personal Email, Address, ID number and Cell phone number.
- Any info regarding your business like the services your offer and photos you would like to use.
8. Why is my page not on Google?
Google is the largest search engine in the world, so it has a lot of websites to go through. So as soon as your website is finished, we add it to the search console with a gmail account to tell Google that this is a new website and it should start to index the site. As for your competition that is ranking above you, well that is a job for SEO and it all depends on your info and structure of your site to rank organically. It does help to keep your info updated which shows Google that your site is useful to potential customers and unique.